3.30.2008

How about spending 21 years in school?

So, you may know I'm pretty lazy with posting on this blog. Sorry about that. But in real life I try to stay busy with school and work and church and friends and facebook and music and reading and babysitting and homework and Little House on the Prarie reruns. But now I think I'm going pretty crazy. I have decided that not only am I going to get my accounting major which I've liked so far (it's part of my job) but I am also going to major in genetics. Now, I know that last November I said I was going to double major so you're probably thinking, in your li'l heads, "This is no news. Why is she telling us this again?" Well my li'l readers, I'll tell you something else: it doesn't stop with a major. I want to get my Ph.D. in genetic engineering. THAT's the new news. What do you think? You think I'm crazy don't you? Well my friends do but I love science. I've wanted to dive into DNA since I started high school, longer than I've been interested in accounting. The way I figure, the accounting job will pay for getting the doctorate and everything until I get settled into the lab... in like 8-10 years when I actually finish all that school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No family plans? Please don't actually publish - just an appropriate place to ask. :D You can guess who this is. heehee

Pensador said...

Family plans? Well, that may fall in there somewhere. ;)

And I published for the benefit of all readers.

Ebeth said...

Sounds like a plan to me. Something specific to pray about for you [to pray for you about?]