6.10.2011

oohhh shiny!

Do you ever get so uber excited that your muscles involuntarily tense and you giggle like a 6 year old girl?  I wouldn't know what that's like, of course, but I must say I am quite excited to be hanging out with my small group this Saturday, then picking up a bunk bed for a new roommate, then going to Disneyland with some of my old Bible study peeps after church on Sunday... Booyahhhhh I am so excited!!!

Also, I am in love with my new ninja blender. He is silver and black and makes 2 smoothies for me every other day so I can have a healthy breakfast with lots of fruits and some milk.  He is quite a nice blender.  Especially for being dishwasher-safe.  Maybe next week, he will make me some fresh salsa!

For the record, I despise all seafood.  except tuna - but only when doused in mayo and relish to kill the taste.

2 comments:

The Resident Writer said...

Wouldn't it be better to have ONE smoothie a day, rather than TWO smoothies every other day? It seems to me an accountant would do the math and average it out.

Pensador said...

Haha well actually, I prefer to make two smoothies and freeze one for the next day. So I eat one a day but only have to prep every other day. Saves on time!