11.21.2005

The First

Hello! Greetings! Welcome! This blog has no purpose whatsoever but to be a place for my ramblings on about whatever I wish to share with you. If you are offended by anything said herein, you can do one or both of the following: 1) tell me or 2) leave. Please think about what you choose to write. Concerning the naming of my blog, I chose "Pensador" obviously. Pensador is the Spanish word for thinker. I have to admit, I'm not a think tank like most other bloggers but my friends do tell me I think too much. You may be asking, "When a thinker thinks, does he just think he is thinking or is he really thinking?" My answer is yes. You may also be wondering what a thinker thinks about. Thinkers think thoughts. My thoughts are mostly about school, church, singing, guitar, boys, clothes, and getting the taxes done by April 15. As far as school goes, my Calculus class has been on my mind a lot. It’s a wonderful subject and I would encourage you to take it if you haven’t already. I will apologize now for my sporadic posts. I am a student and have little extra time on my hands. I can’t tell you how often I’ll write. I can’t even guarantee one post every two weeks. Just be patient. If you get bored waiting for updates, go play Poke the Bunny. Or check out this awesome site. Until next time, Pensador

1 comment:

Aakash said...

Wow... Yesterday (or perhaps it was this morning... since I stay up late - very late) I commented at a weblog, which I think was started just last month, that my visit to it may be the record - for the shortest time between when I've found a weblog and when it was started. (Actually, I may have said that my comment at that blog may set the record for the shortest time since when the blog began from when I commented at it... which may be more accurate.) But I think that this is a new record, that is going to be hard to beat - Did you start this blog just today?

(I see that the date just changed... So "today" would now actually be yesterday.)

Maybe this has something to do with the fact that I found this weblog by following the top navbar that Blogger places at the top of weblogs... Something which I almost never do.

Is there something in their system which draws people who click "next blog" (on that navbar) to blogs that have been very recently started? Perhaps that could explain why it sent me to this one, on this night. Anyway, congrats on entering the Blogosphere, and best of luck!!