11.23.2006

A Year in the Life

At the urging of a few friends, I will resume my postings. School, work, and household responsibilities have consumed my time over the last few months. It has been a little more than a year since I began this blog. I think I'll share a few things that have happened in my life over the last twelve months that were unexpected:
  1. I learned how to sing opera (which is very difficult and I in no way claim to have mastered this).
  2. I got my first job. A temporary, holiday job but I earned a few bucks.
  3. I started driving.
  4. I changed my major...twice. I went from genetic research to accounting to genetic engineering.
  5. My sister was added to the cast of a play at my school. Considering she's five, that's a pretty big achievement.
  6. I actually got sick and had to miss school for a few days.
  7. I've gone up to complete strangers and discussed spiritual things. It's awesome to show someone his sin in the mirror of God's law and to see conviction just fall on his heart.
  8. I've started learning basic defense from a friend. Evildoers... Beware!

The next year is going to be very interesting. I think. Some things I have to look forward to:

  1. Taking an internet course on HTML (HyperText Markup Language).
  2. Taking drama class again!
  3. Volunteering at Grace to You -the most awesomest coolest place to serve ever.
  4. Losing ten pounds. It WILL happen!
  5. Decorating my room. I'm going with an asian theme. If you have any suggestions, I'm open.

Maybe the next year will allow more time for blogging. I will try to make a point to post at least once a month. Like I've said before, this is not a very regular blog.

No comments: