10.13.2008

I should be doing homework...

Oh well. I don't like homework. Most of it is stuff I already know, like how to reorient a spreadsheet in Excel, while some of it is very repetitive, like having to find the intervals of 84 pairs of notes. 84! That is just overdoing it. In my perspective anyways.
Mid-terms are coming up. One of mine is a take-home test which totally ROCKS! The other is online, which is basically a take-home as well. SA-WEET! I love take home tests. I'm glad there's no mid-term for volleyball. I'm not too good at sports and I don't think I'd pass the test. I love volleyball though, don't get me wrong. I'm just not good at it. But today, he said we are all improving so that is very encouraging.
A lot of people have been asking about my migraines. I am currently taking medication that is helping to control the amount of headaches I get. The reason I've been having them a lot recently is just poor decisions on my part. Concerts, movies, plays, certain preservatives, and not getting enough sleep all add to the problem, even with the meds. So if you ever see me online at 11pm, tell me to go to bed.
This Wednesday is the Quarter Cookout at COC. My Bible study will be selling food for 25 cents as well as sharing the gospel and inviting people to visit the study that night. It should be a lot of fun! If you live close by, you should drop in, get some food, talk to some students, visit the Bible study, come hang out with me. Well, you don't HAVE to hang out with me but it would be nice :P
All right, I better get back to this Excel stuff before it starts gathering dust. Have a great day, week, month, year, or however long it is until I post yet another exciting episode of 'The Life of Pensador!'
PS - Start thinking now about what you want to get me for Christmas. If I come to your house while I'm trick-or-treating on halloween, I'll give you my wish list. You can never start too early for this kind of stuff you know.... JUST KIDDING!

No comments: