10.28.2008

What's up? Definitely not stock prices.

How are things going? For me, they're definitely going. I want to graduate from COC this spring which means taking 24 units in 6 months. Hard, yes. Crazy, probably. But I really don't want to take summer classes and I can't start on another degree until I finish the first one and it's so complicated, just talk to me in person if you really want to know exactly what's going on. I've also started attending Bible study for the first time in almost four years and it has been such a blessing! I love the people and the messages are absolutely wonderful! Granted, he covers more than 1 verse at a time, so he's not exactly John MacArthur, but the pastor does a good job of expounding upon the main points and making it understandable and applicable to college students. Plus it's plain old fun. I went to a football game this Saturday for my best friend's lil brother's team. watching high school football live is so much better than the pro teams on television. Seriously. I'd rather see people that I know and be right there, 20 yards from the action or however close they let you get, screaming at the top of my lungs to block and defend and "hold that line!" It's so fun! Try doing that at home and you'll end up on YouTube or AFV. Life at home is pretty much the same old thing. Juggling homework, chores, babysitting, social activities, and all the other good and not so good stuff that gets thrown at me.

No comments: